FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 3/15/12
Centric’s world-class R&D team’s analysis of Original Equipment pads identified 20 OE friction material formulations, which are utilized in this new application-specific 100 Series line of pads. Like all of their brake products, Centric Parts 100 series friction is designed to meet or exceed their exacting standards for OE braking performance for today’s vehicles.
Features and Benefits:
- OE positive mold technology for consistent friction material density throughout the pad, resulting in even wear and performance characteristics throughout the life of the product.
- Precision blank with machined abutments or fine blank backing plates for proper caliper fitment reducing pad vibration and noise
- Full, superior-quality, application-specific hardware kit included*
- Scorched to optimize break-in*
- Fully shimmed
- OE raw material suppliers
- OE production facilities
- OE processes
- OE formulations
For side by side comparison of the various brake friction formulas offered by Centric Parts, click here.